Smartphones have been a part of people's daily lives for a long time. Phones and the applications installed on them have become important, so they are used almost non-stop. However, while driving, keep your phone out of hand and focus on traffic. The situation is made easier by the fact that the phone's applications can be projected as is on the screen of the car's original media system.
Smartphone integration consists of both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto UI sharing and older MirrorLink / ScreenMirroring / Miracast screen mirroring, which means you can use your smartphone simply and safely in the car. The technology allows you to control the functions of the smartphone with the voice function, the steering wheel controls or the car touch screen. The integration system can also support camera systems to connect an OEM monitor. The car has special requirements for display devices and audio connections must be supported.
Choose your car model, please.
- Supports Carplay, Android Auto and screen mirroring functions
- Supports HD video and lossless music playback
- Offers front / rear view camera input
- Supports PDC (Parking Distance Control) and FPG (Flexible Parking Guidelines)
- 12V power supply to the backup camera
- Operate by the OEM Comand controller and steering wheel controls